bull (plural: bulls)
- The adult male of certain large mammals, such as whales, elephants and seals.
- In particular, the uncastrated adult male of domesticated cattle or oxen.
- A large, strong man.
- (finance) An investor who buys (commodities or securities) in anticipation of a rise in prices.
- (slang) A policeman.
(euphemism for bullshit) Nonsense.-->
- (large, strong man):
- (slang: policeman): cop, copper, pig (derogatory), rozzer (British)
- (nonsense): see nonsense
- (finance: investor who buys in anticipation of a rise in prices): [[bear]]
4 letters in word "bull": B L L U.
No anagrams for bull found in this word list.